Website JobAlpha Associates
We'll Hook You Up !
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
- Location: Central Area. 5 days week, PERM Position
- Salary: Negotiable, Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability.
- Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with year-end bonus + VB based on performance.
NOTE: “Open to Singaporeans” Strictly NO Quota for Any Work Passes.
Only those with 10 years of the following requested Singapore Relevant work experience, will be considered.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Min 10 years of M&E engineering experience in “Singapore “Building Construction projects
- Strong experience in tender preparation for building construction projects
- Strong technical knowledge in M&E works, planning capability, and authorities’ compliance; adopt a lean mindset to cost and resource management
- Able to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders to achieve good results in project delivery; strongly committed to accomplishing the established milestones and other deliverables
- Proactive when solving issues and focused on the strategic goals of the project
- Your main scope is to manage and prepare tender submissions for M&E works.
- Which includes the following but is not limited to:
- Interpretation of specifications, compliances, terms and conditions, drawings, and any other relevant document.
- Preparation for tender clarifications, investigation of clarification response by communicating with relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of presentation slides, and technical write-up for a tender interview
- Attendance of tender interview
- Propose Value Engineering solutions for MEP works
- Any other business, if required in the tender.
TO APPLY: ” Open to SINGAPOREANS”
Please send your detailed resume with the following requested information Directly or Phone 6728 1171
1). Detailed update resume with valid Email / Valid Mobile
2) BioData, Country status & attach a recent photo.
3) State your last drawn salary with current & previous employers
4) The notice required and availability date, Range of expected salary
5) Reason for leaving each employment
6) All the above-requested information to be on the resume. (Max 5 pages)
NOTE: Resumes Without the Above-Mentioned Information will NOT be considered for any short-listing. ** Our Consultants will contact you for the interview
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 67281171
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- Agency Licence: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org