Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll hook you up!
- Client: Manufacturing
- Location: AMK Area
- Working Hours: 5 days / 8am – 6 pm
- Benefits: Bonus, Annual Leave, Dental, Health Screening, Employee Wellness Activities & etc
NOTE: ** NO More Quota for Any Work Passes., Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Business from a recognized university, majoring in Marketing
- A minimum of 6 – 10 years experience in Marketing or a similar role will be considered favorably.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Detail-oriented including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Observant and analytical with experience in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Graphic design software skills or equivalent will be considered favorably.
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies including branding, lead generation, and competitor analysis.
- Create and promote sustainable business practices (Sustainability), fostering community engagement, and ensuring the organization’s positive impact on society and the environment.
- Collaborate with media partners and advertising agencies to brainstorm ideas for new campaigns.
- Develop, manage, and track the marketing budget.
- Developing clear and measurable goals to track the effectiveness of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability initiatives.
- Ensure marketing activities align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Engage in ad-hoc responsibilities and/or projects as needed to assist in the continuous growth of the organization.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs including event marketing from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Organize networking events to enhance relationships with B2B partners.
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns across all platforms including traditional and digital platforms.
- Work closely with management to create a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy aligned with the company’s values, business objectives, and industry best practices.
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
- Please send in your updated detailed resume to email@example.com
**Updated detailed resume with the following information
- BioData, country status.
- State your last drawn salary with current & previous employers
- The notice required and availability date, Range of expected salary
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Singapore’s Project Experience & Duration
- Return email address and mobile number
To apply for this job email your details to AC.Lim@JobAlpha.com