Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll Hook You Up !!
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
- Location: East Area.
- Salary: Based on Qualification, Experience, and capability.
- Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with year-end bonus + VB based on performance.
** Open to Singaporeans NOTE: “Strictly NO Quota for ANY Work Pass.”
Only those with relevant Singapore work experience will be considered, Thank you for your understanding & cooperation.
- Degree / Diploma in Building / Quantity Surveying / Civil / Structural Engineering
- Min of 12 -15 years of quantity surveying or contract administration experience on various large civil projects in Singapore civil construction projects.
- Clear and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- Working knowledge and experience in Singapore post-contract, contract, and cost management tasks
- Proven ability to maintain and develop strong relationships with Client and subcontractor representatives.
- Ability to keep track of multiple tasks & manage own time effectively.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Detailed, with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, good team player, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Changi
- To assist the Contracts and QS Team in providing contract management support to project departments on matters related to M&E and related civil/building works (for both Client and Sub-Contractor side)
- Be the point of contact and take the lead for all contract management matters related to M&E and related Civil works, including contractual claims, variations, etc
- Prepare and monitor track changes and variations with relevant project team(s)
- Coordinate and manage the preparation of cost estimates for variations/claims and timely submit them to Client representatives as required.
- Liaise with Client and Subcontractor/Supplier management on contractual matters, responding to queries, maintaining regular contact, and attending meetings.
- Writing detailed correspondences and notices to Client and Subcontractor/supplier representatives regarding contractual matters, claims, and variations.
- Assist in overseeing and managing main contract progress claim and subcontract payment including variations/claims.
- Assist in resolving contractual claims with clients/consultants and subcontractors/suppliers.
- Providing solution-based advice to the Project Management Team (PMT) on contractual matters related to M&E and related works and providing bi-weekly reports for meetings with PMT
- Assist in the preparation of Extension of Time and prolongation costs claims where required.
To Apply: “STRICTLY NO Quota for ANY Work Pass”.
Send in your updated detailed resume, Bio Data, Country Status, Current and expected salary range, and Available date ASAP with a valid mobile number & direct email for us to contact you, Or Phone 6728 1171.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 67281171
- CEI Certified: 1103514
- MOM Cert: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to JML@Jobalpha.com