Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll hook you up!
- Client: Manufacturing
- Location: AMK Area
- Working Hours: 5 days/ 8 am – 6pm
- Benefits: Bonus, Annual Leave, Dental, Health Screening, Employee wellness activities & etc
NOTE: ** NO More Quota for Any Work Passes, Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Building Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience building management systems (BMS), PLC/SCADA automation, and familiarity with District Cooling Systems.
- A certified Green Mark Manager (GMM) with good BCA Greenmark understanding will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Managerial position.
- Build trust, value add, and secure relationships with Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Design Firms, consultants, and end users.
- A clear view of consultant channel and prescribing opportunities for a complete solution on BMS system Work with contractors, vendors, and technology providers to scope and estimate the cost of BMS system.
- Deploys all prescription actions with Design Firms assigned to maximize business with them.
- Deploy & lead successful Prescription programs to the Design Firms.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end-users and consultants to specify and influence BMS brand specification and create value.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of HVAC systems
- Well-versed and knowledgeable on all the aspects of the Building Management System.
- Design and configuration of controller strategies/schematics for the core range of BMS and metering systems.
- Understanding of LAN, WAN, Ethernet, and Virtual Private Networks to design the system architecture and proposal for BMS system.
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of BACnet, LON, Modbus, and other open communication protocols.
- Seek competitors’ information, keep abreast of new developments in the market place and communicate information to the Department Head.
- Submit weekly, monthly, and as-requested Business Reports to management.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by HOD.
Please send in your updated detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated detailed resume with the following information:
- BioData, Country Status
- State your last drawn salary with current & previous employers
- The notice required and availability date, Range of expected salary
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Singapore’s Project Experience & Duration
- Return email address and mobile number
To apply for this job email your details to AC.Lim@JobAlpha.com