Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll hook you up!
- Client: Manufacturing
- Location: AMK Area
- Working Hours: 8am – 6pm
- Benefits: Bonus, Annual Leave, Dental, Health Screening, Employee Wellness Activities & etc.
NOTE: ** Strictly NO More Quota for Any Work Passes., Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the products, and experience in the design of air conditioning systems and heat load calculations.
- Assist and work with heads of departments to submit budgets and forecasts of the annual budget on time.
- Plan, monitor & implement appropriate strategies for the Department to align with the goals of the company.
- Manage the consulting sales Department to ensure smooth operation and effective functioning of the section.
- Provide sales and engineering support to customers (Plan & Spec). For instance, services are design, selection of equipment, heat load calculations, costing, and submission of technical data and drawings.
- Establish, implement, review, and recommend improvements in the department’s workflow process.
- Provide proposal and technical information on products/systems solutions to customers (consultant, developer & architect) when requested.
- Review the training needs of subordinates and select appropriate training programs to upgrade them accordingly.
- Provide feedback on product quality, information, and suggestions to the principal for future improvement or upgrading of products.
- Coordinate follow-up actions and disseminate information relating to quality issues where necessary.
- Maintain and provide periodic progress reports and feedback to top management.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results, to ensure excellent support service to our customers.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, systematically orienting, training, and developing employees; manage staff by counseling and disciplining; plan, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed to achieve final organizational goals.
- Protect operations by keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Provide technical training for staff and customers on an ad hoc basis.
- Ensure compliance with the internal control policy for J-Sox.
- Ensure sufficient design and control are in place to mitigate business risks.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned by HOD.
Please send in your updated detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated detailed resume with the following information:
- BioData, Country status.
- State your last drawn salary with current & previous employers
- The notice required and availability date, Range of expected salary
- Reason for leaving each employment
- Singapore’s Project Experience & Duration
- Return email address and mobile number
To apply for this job email your details to AC.Lim@JobAlpha.com