Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll Hook You Up !
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
- Location: Spore/ Town
- Salary: Based on Qualification, Experience, and capability.
- Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with year-end bonus + VB based on performance.
** Open to Singaporeans NOTE: “Strictly NO Quota for ANY Work Pass.”
Only those with relevant Singapore work experience will be considered, Thank you for your understanding & cooperation.
- Bachelor’s degree in law with a min of 5 years practice in a law firm and proven legal skills, combined with a strong reputation for providing commercial solutions, and excellent transactional and management skills.
- Has good knowledge of Singapore construction/contract law & different standard forms of contracts eg.
- PSSCOC, SIA, LTA, REDAS, FIDIC, NEC, etc.
- Prefer candidates with good experience in handling construction disputes and a proven record portfolio.
- Reporting to the Head of Contracts Division.
- Draft, review, and legal documents create solutions using legal knowledge and commercial judgment to advise/or negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements in the area of construction contractual matters.
- Monitor and advise on possible legal risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Support the projects/department in managing any litigation or contentious matters.
- Coordinate and liaise with external counsels.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for construction transactions.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Part of the cross-border and interdisciplinary teams to advise on corporate transactions involving compliance with local laws and business requirements, structuring of international deals, and execution of transactions, together with external counsels where required.
To Apply: “STRICTLY NO Quota for ANY Work Pass”.
Send in your updated detailed resume, Bio Data, Country Status, Current and expected salary range, and Available date ASAP with a valid mobile number & direct email for us to contact you, Or Phone 6728 1171.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 67281171
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- Agency Cert: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to JML@Jobalpha.com