kat@jobalpha Must have 3 - 8 yrs experience in SINGAPORE Construction industry
Prefer with Some years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- Industry: Oil & Gas/ Construction Industry.
- Location: West Area
- Working hrs: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm/12.30 pm (5.5days week)
- Salary: $ 3.2 – 4.5K, Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability.
** Only those with Min 5 years of Singapore Work Experience & WE DO NOT Apply for ANY Work Pass
- Relevant academic qualifications or professional certifications.
- Must have 3 – 8 yrs experience in SINGAPORE Construction industry
- Prefer with Some years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- Past Experience with Chevron, Air Liquide, PCS, Etc added advantage.
- Experience in Structural Work and Heavy Lifting.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and work independently.
- Able to do Cad Drawing for lifting, added advantage.
- Assist the worksite to identify any unsafe condition or unsafe work practice and to implement reasonable and practical measures to ensure a safe work condition.
- Assist in the investigations and reporting of accidents/incidents and recommend preventive and corrective measures.
- Liaise and communicate closely with site operations staff and Project Managers on all Workplace Safety and Health issues.
- Ensure compliance to statutory regulations, code of practice and the Company’s safety rules and regulations.
Please send in your updated detailed resume with Current & Expected salary, Available date, a valid mobile & email for us to contact you, to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6728 1171.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Take Care Stay Safe & God Bless.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com