Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll Hook You Up !
Mechanical/Electrical/QS, MEP Manager
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
- Location: Town Area.
- Salary: Neg, Based on Qualification, Experience, and capability.
- Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with year-end bonus + VB based on performance.
Important NOTE: ** Open to Singaporeans. Strictly NO Quota for ANY Work Pass.
- Only those with 10 years of relevant Singapore work experience, will be considered,
- Thank you for your understanding & co-operation.
- Recognized Degree by PE Board in Quantity Surveying, Construction Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- 10 years of relevant Singapore work experience in Mechanical and Electrical/General Construction/Civil Construction experiences or its related field
- Involve from pre-contract stage to post-contract stage
- Good Spoken/ Written English & Communicator.
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improve results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Tender: (Main Scope)
- To manage and prepare all the cost estimates for tender projects.
- Involves in value engineering and determining the price of the service.
- Project: (Supporting Role)
- To provide support in projects to check and ensure timely upstream claims to clients are maximized to the company interest including variation order.
- To report any major contractual status that arises after discussion with project sites.
- Update any changes in the project budget.
- To ensure accurate and timely payment responses are certified to the subcontractor’s monthly claim.
To Apply: STRICTLY NO Quota for ANY Work Pass, Thank You for your cooperation.
Send in your updated detailed resume, Bio Data, Country Status, Current and expected salary range, and Available date, ASAP with a valid mobile number & direct email for us to contact you, Or Phone 6728 1171.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 67281171
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- Agency Cert: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to JML@Jobalpha.com