Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll Hook You Up !
Technical Manager/Civil Building Construction: MNC/ 5 days > PERM
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
- Location: Town Area.
- Salary: Neg, Based on Qualification, Experience, and capability.
- Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with year-end bonus + VB based on performance.
Important NOTE: Open to Singaporeans. Strictly NO Quota for ANY Work Pass.
- Only those with 10 years of relevant Singapore work experience, will be considered,
- Thank you for your understanding & co-operation.
This position manages tenders relating to building construction projects.
The incumbent shall be part of the tender team as a technical expert to prepare and review detailed design and construction for the pursuit of a new tender.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by the PE Board or equivalent.
- Min of 10 years of working experience as a Technical Manager in construction or construction management, or a combination of relevant work experience in building projects in Singapore for mega projects of similar scale, complexity, and nature of work.
- Candidates with relevant experience in reviewing structural, architectural, and M&E technical drawings
- Some experience in design coordination is preferred.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented.
- Good English Communicator, Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong in planning and documentation.
- Good networking relationships with industry partners.
- Experience in tendering new building construction projects is preferred.
- Led tender team in preparation of technical submissions for tender and tender pre-qualification exercises.
- Review tender documents and summarize critical information.
- Prepare all documentation including method statements and other submissions.
- Compile and prepare tender queries and respond to tender queries.
- Prepare and monitor tender progress.
- Coordinate with tender team/consultants/various government agencies/authorities to obtain the necessary information to facilitate for tender submission.
- Coordinate meetings and prepare meeting minutes during the tender stage.
- Prepare and carry out a tender presentation.
- Monitor the market for upcoming tenders and obtain information.
To Apply: STRICTLY NO Quota for ANY Work Pass, Thank you for your understanding.
Send in your updated detailed resume, Bio Data, Country Status, Current and expected salary range, and Available date ASAP with a valid mobile number & direct email for us to contact you, Or Phone at 6728 1171.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 67281171
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- Agency Cert: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to JML@Jobalpha.com