Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll Hook You Up !
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
- Location: Spore/ Town
- Salary: $ Neg, Based on Qualification, Experience, and capability.
- Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with year-end bonus + VB based on performance.
NOTE: “Strictly NO Quota for ANY Work Pass.” ** Open to Singaporeans
Only those with relevant Singapore work experience will be considered, Thank you for your understanding & cooperation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management/Civil Engineering.
- With a Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in contract negotiation, administration, and/or management in the Singapore Construction industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, analytical mindset, problem-solving abilities, as well as keen interest and motivation in a high growth and entrepreneur environment
- Candidate should have experience in handling Buildings / Civil / LTA projects
- A high level of integrity, dependability with a strong sense of urgency and result-oriented
The Contracts Manager is responsible for overseeing commercial and contractual aspects related to the main contract and subcontracts, managing any commercial and contractual risk relating to the project, and employing mitigation actions as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Review external providers’ (i.e. vendors and subcontractors) terms of service and project deliverables.
- Provides contractual advisory from the commercial perspective to the project through all stages: construction, subcontracting, completion, and hand-over,
- Provides support to the Quantity Surveyor team in the project, monitoring, reporting, planning, and coordinating all aspects of their work.
- Proactively engages in continuous improvement and review of existing processes, systems, and policies that may support the project’s contract management and administration.
- Advises on all contractual correspondence related to the project, considering commercial impact
- Identify, assess, and manage/advise on contractual risk
- Manages contractual claims, disputes, settlements, and resolution
- Communicates effectively with a wide range of stakeholders both verbally and in written notices eg. extension-of-time (EOT) , change order, etc.
- Possesses knowledge in construction/contract law & different standard forms of contracts eg. PSSCOC, SIA, LTA, REDAS, FIDIC, NEC, etc.
- Possesses leadership skills to manage internal and external stakeholders, think strategically and critically, exercising judgment after consideration for all aspects.
- Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills.
To Apply: “STRICTLY NO Quota for ANY Work Pass”.
Send in your updated detailed resume, Bio Data, Country Status, Current and expected salary range, and Available date ASAP with a valid mobile number & direct email for us to contact you, Or Phone 6728 1171.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 67281171
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- Agency Cert: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to JML@Jobalpha.com