kat@jobalpha Familiar with local standard quality implementation
Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications
· Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Building or Architectural from a recognized institution
· Minimum 5 years of experience
· Knowledgeable in Singapore Building Codes and Regulations
· Familiar with local standard quality implementation, BCA CONQUAS and other Quality Mark Assessment
· Familiar with Safety aspects in Construction industry
· Review, coordinate and generate all architectural works including shop drawings for project
· Supervise and inspect all Architectural works carried out by sub-contractors
· Ensure compliance with Architectural specifications, and achieve quality aspect.
· Coordinate and liaise with all Architectural services with other trades on site
· Carry out architectural works scheduling, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation
Location : Islandwide
Industry: Japanese MNC (Construction)
Salary: $3800 – $5000
Please send in a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp 89101675.
Take Care, Stay Safe & God Bless.
MOM Certified: R 1103510
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com