kat@jobalpha Only those with 5 yearsof Singapore work experience
Min 3 - 6 years of relevant experience in the preparation of shop drawings from Revit
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor
- Location: Next to Green & Purple line & Near Red Line
- Salary: Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability.
- Staff Benefits: 17 days annual leave with Medical & Dental Care, 13th month+ performance bonus.
REMARKS: ONLY those who are currently in Singapore & DO NOT Require Any Work pass, with the following required experience, will be Considered. Thank You!
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in CIVIL, Architecture or Mechanical/Electrical.
- Only those with 5 years of Singapore work experience & Do Not Require Work pass.
- Drafters must have good knowledge of 2/3 D Cad Drafter.
- Min 3 – 6 years of relevant experience in the preparation of shop drawings from Revit
- Must be able to use BIM tools to perform drawing and design work.
- Production of 3D and BIM architectural/ Civil / MEP models using Revit 2016, Review RFI drawings and related aspects for multi-disciplined building.
- Collaborate and coordinate with BIM Engineers of other disciplines at different phases of design, to ensure that all BIM modelling work is executed timely and correctly.
- Checking of quality and accuracy of own work and others.
- Conduct Site Inspection to check drawings and site discrepancies.
- Prepare As-built drawings and documentation.
- To update the BIM model and create shop drawings for approval
Send in your updated detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Software knowledge with a valid Email & Mobile number for us to contact you, Or Phone 6728 1171.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 6728 1171
- CEI Certified: R1103514
- MOM Cert: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com