kat@jobalpha *Experience in LTA / MRT projects, with Main Contractor an advantage
Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications
Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
Location: Along Central / along North Area.
Working Hrs: 8 am – 6 pm, 8 am -12 pm
Salary: $3.3K- $4.8 K Negotiable, on Qualification, Experience & Capability
Annual Leave:14 – 21 days, Year End +Individual Performance Bonus
NOTE: WE DO NOT Sponsor for ANY Work Pass._
*** NIL, Spore LTA Project Experience, Will NOT be Consider. ***
** ONLY those who do not need work pass need to apply, Otherwise, Marked as SPAM . Thank you very much for your understanding & co-operation.
- Min 3 – 5 years of working experience in the SINGAPORE Construction industry.
- *Experience in LTA / MRT projects, with Main Contractor an advantage
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in Autocad, MicroStation software, Revit will be added advantage.
- Good understanding & communication of English.
- Able to start work within short notice, will be great.
- Develop and maintain CAD Drawings
- Develop dimensional drawings for layouts and non-dimensional drawings
- Revise drawings based on instructions/ comments from engineers
- Communicate effectively and work closely with the design team members of the individual’s project assignment
- Responsible for receiving, registering, filing and distribution of documents for the detailed engineering section
- Develop computer-generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules and data sheets
- Perform other related work duties as assigned by Reporting Supervisor
TO APPLY: ** You Must SPORE LTA Project Experience **
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following requested information Directly or Phone 6728 1171
Subject: CAD Drafters X 2 / MRT / LTA Projects > MNC A 1 Main Con
1). Detailed update resume with valid Email / Mobile
2) BioData, Country status & attach a recent photo, Valid Mobile.
3) State your last drawn salary with current & previous employers
4) The notice required and availability date, Range of expected salary
5) Reason for leaving each employment
6) Past MRT Projects & Duration
7) All the above-requested information to be on the resume. (Max 4 pages)
NOTE: Resumes Without the Above-Mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any short-listing. ** Our Consultants will contact you for the interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com