kat@jobalpha Registered Environmental Control Officer with NEA
Min 5 year's, Singapore Construction site Experience
- Client: MNC A1 in the Construction Industry
- Project: Mega LTA/ MRT Sites
- Location: North/ Central Area
- Salary: $3.8K- $ 4.5, Negotiable on Qualification Experience & Capability
IMPORTANT NOTE: STRICTLY NO QUOTA for ANY Work Passes.
ONLY those with Singapore Construction Work Experience & We DO NOT Sponsor a Work PASS.
- Diploma in Environmental or WHS or other related field
- Registered Environmental Control Officer with NEA
- Min 5 year’s, Singapore Construction site Experience
- Those with LTA project experience, added advantage.
- Good Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on 6 days’ work week.
- Provide environmental control / enforcement support to the Project Team.
- Identify and assess any foreseeable risk of pollution arising from the workplace or work processes.
- Recommend / take reasonably practical action to eliminate any foreseeable ill-health, prevention of pollution at workplace.
- Ensure safe work procedures are implemented to prevent pollution.
- Take charge of all matters related to environmental health.
- To improve and enforce the environmental health measures and site security.
- Regular check and enforcement to ensure that all site facilities and general surroundings are kept clean, tidy and hygienic at all times, in compliance with applicable legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Liaise with Health Inspector either in government or private agency.
- Liaise with other Security Personnel either in government or private agency.
Send in your detailed resume with the following request information ASAP to email@example.com Or Phone 6728 1171 Thank You!
1. Updated detailed resume with a valid Email & Mobile number.
2. Country Status, Bio Data.
3. Availability date, any leave to offset.
4. Reason for leaving all previous employment.
5. State your Current & Last drawn Salary with ALL Previous Employers.
6. State Clearly your Range of Expected salary
7. Past Projects & Duration
8. All above requested information in the resume, Max 4 pages.
NOTE: Resumes Without the above-mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any short-listing. ** Our Consultant will reply you if shortlisted for 2nd round screening.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org