kat@jobalpha Interpretation of Instrumentation & Monitoring (IM)
Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications
Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor
Salary: $4K – $5.5K Negotiable, Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability
*Remuneration: Year end bonus + Health + Dental Benefit etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 year experience in construction industry
- Knowledge on geotechnical engineering software and CAD
- Design review and manage for the geotechnical works such as ERSS, piling, ground improvement, slope, etc.
- Interpretation of soil profile and assessment of toe level of ERSS works
- Interpretation of Instrumentation & Monitoring (IM) and liaise with consultant team to resolve IM matters
- Construction support (preparing and reviewing shop drawing for geotechnical works)
- Support relevant authority approval (LTA, DBC, PUB etc.) in area of geotechnical works and impact assessment
- Support pile test (ultimate and working load test)
- Support pumping test
Please send in your updated detailed resume to email@example.com or call 89101675.
Subject: Geotechnical Engineer /Central > IMMED
- 1) Updated detailed resume
- 2) BioData
- 3) State your last drawn salary and Expected salary (With current & previous employers)
4) The notice required and availability date, Range of expected salary
5) Reason for leaving each employment
6) Singapore’s Project experience & Duration
NOTE: ** Our Consultants will contact you for the next step.
Take Care, Stay Safe & God Bless.
MOM Certified: R 1103510
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org