kat@jobalpha Min 10 year experience in Mechanical & Electrical services in an M&E Consultancy firm
Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications
Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor. Mega Projects
Staff Benefits: 17 days annual leave, Year-End Bonus + VB.
Salary: Negotiable Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, recognized by PE Board Singapore/ BCA / IES
- Min 10 year experience in Mechanical & Electrical services in an M&E Consultancy firm
- Preferably Professional Engineer (Electrical); LEW(Grade 9) or Professional Engineer (Mechanical)
- Competent in the Design of electrical power & control systems & familiar with government regulations on electrical installations
- Provide technical advice to project managers and engineers
- Provide technical write-ups and PE endorsements
- Resolving related electrical/mechanical matters
- Provide training and mentoring of electrical/mechanical Engineers
- Involve in the project writing up such as understanding the scope of work, manpower histogram, programs on the scope of works using Microsoft Project software and Organization chart
- Attend meetings with clients, consultants, suppliers, subcontractors with project managers to sort out operations issues.
- Assist the site team in obtaining Variation Orders (VOs), Value Engineering, Recruitment
- Settlement of claims from clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and Monitor project cash flow and P&L.
Send in your detailed resume to email@example.com / Whatsapp 89101675. Thank You!
NOTE: ** Our Consultants will contact you for the next step.
Take Care, Stay Safe & God Bless.
MOM Certified: R 1103510
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org