Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll Hook You Up !
M&E Manager – Building Construction > MNC, A1 Main Con: PERM
Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
Location: Town Area.
Salary: $$ Based on Qualification, Experience, and capability.
Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with year-end bonus + VB based on performance.
Important NOTE: “Strictly NO Quota for ANY Work Pass.” ** Open to Singaporeans.
- Only those with 10 years of relevant Singapore work experience, will be considered,
- Thank you for your understanding & co-operation.
NOTE: Open to Singaporeans, STRICTLY NO Quota for ANY Work Pass.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Recognized by Spore PE Board
- Min 10 years of engineering experience in Singapore Mega Building Construction projects
- Good communicator and well-versed in English spoken & written.
- Strong experience in tender preparation for building construction projects
- Strong technical knowledge in M&E works, planning capability, and authorities’ compliance; adopt a lean mindset to cost and resource management.
- Able to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders to achieve good results in project delivery; strongly committed to accomplishing the established milestones and other deliverables.
- Proactive when solving issues and focused on the strategic goals of the project
- The main scope of this position is to manage and prepare tender submissions for M&E works which include the following but are not limited to: Interpretation of specifications, compliances, terms and conditions, drawings, and any other relevant document.
- Preparation for tender clarifications, and investigation of clarification response by communicating with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation slides, and technical write-up for tender interviews.
- Attendance of tender interview, and any other business, if required in the tender.
- Propose Value Engineering solutions for MEP works
To Apply: “STRICTLY NO Quota for ANY Work Pass”.
Send in your updated detailed resume, Bio Data, Country Status, Current and expected salary range, and Available date ASAP with a valid mobile number & direct email for us to contact you, Or Phone 6728 1171.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 67281171
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- Agency Cert: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to JML@Jobalpha.com