kat@jobalpha Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Min 3 - 5 years of working experience as QS in the SINGAPORE Construction industry.
Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor
Locations: Central / North or East Area
Working Hours: 5.5 days work week. (Alt Sat only)
Salary: $3.5K – $5.5K Negotiable, Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability
*Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with Year end bonus + VB based on performance.
NOTE: Only Those with Singapore Construction industry Experience & Do Not Need Any Work Pass, need to apply. Thank You. No More Quota.
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- You MUST have Min 3 – 5 years of working experience as QS in the SINGAPORE Construction industry.
- Experience in SPORE, Construction projects, with Main Contractor an advantage
- LTA / MRT / Civil building Project experience added advantage
- Must be able to communicate with Good Spoken & written English
- Able to start work within short notice, will be a great advantage.
- Taking off measurement & monthly progress claim.
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of interim valuations, pricing, and agreement of contract variations
- Familiar with the evaluation of tender, preparation of tender & quotation.
- Well-versed and knowledgeable of construction contract terminology.
- Evaluation and certificate of sub-contractors’ progress payments.
- Carry out quantity take-off for tendering of projects.
- Review and advise the Project Manager on the cost impact of variation of project specification.
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks required as part of the ISO Quality Management System.
- Other quantity surveyor duties as assigned.
** You must have Min 3/5 yrs of work experience in SPORE & WE Do NOT apply for Any Work Pass, THANK YOU !
Please send in your updated detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp 89101675
Subject: QS / Civil : Central Or North Or East Area > IMMED
- 1) Updated detailed resume with the following information
- 2) BioData and Country status
- 3) State your last drawn salary with current & previous employers
4) The notice required and availability date, Range of expected salary
5) Reason for leaving each employment
6) Singapore’s Project experience & Duration
7) Return email address & Mobile number
NOTE: ** Our Consultants will contact you for the next step.
Take Care, Stay Safe & God Bless.
MOM Certified: R 1103510
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com