kat@jobalpha Min 3 years of Singapore MRT/ LTA Project experience.
Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Civil Engineering
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
- Various Location: Central / North Area/ East Area
- Salary: Negotiable Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability.
- Staff Benefits: Year-End Bonus + VB, 17 days annual leave with Medical & Dental Care
NOTE: Only Those Who DO NOT Require ANY Work Pass, NO Quota for Any Work Pass.
- **With Have Min 3 years Singapore Construction Site Experience. **
- Minimum 5 years of Singapore Construction site working experience
- Min 3 years of Singapore MRT/ LTA Project experience.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience preferably experience in civil structural projects
- MUST have some Experience in Local LTA/ MRT Construction
- Good English communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Able to work in independently in a fast-paced environment
- Source for quotation for materials and services
- Preparation of subcontractor’s/ supplier’s procurement, agreements and payments
- Evaluation of price comparison and costing summary
- Cost planning, estimations and measurement of quantities
- Responsible for claims, variation orders, budget & cost control
- Prepare settlement of final accounts
- Maintenance of project documentations
- Manage Contracts administration
- Handle issues including extension of time, terms and condition, loss and expenses claim
TO APPLY: “ NO Work Pass”
Send in your detailed resume to email@example.com with the following request information Directly Or Phone 6728 1171 Thank You!
Subject: Quantity Surveyors X 7 / MRT Project.
1.Updated detailed resume with a valid email & mobile number.
2. Country Status, Bio Data & Attached a Recent Photo.
3. Availability date, any leave to offset.
4. Reason for leaving all previous employment.
State your Current & Last Drawn Salary with ALL Previous Employers.
6.State Clearly your Range of Expected salary
7. Posted MRT projects which you had handled
8*. All the above-requested information in the resume, Max 4 pages*.
NOTE: Resumes Without the Above Mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any short-listing. ** Our Consultants will contact you for the interview
Hope to hear from you soon.
Take Care Stay Safe & God Bless.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- MOM licence: 07C4245
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org