kat@jobalpha Experience in “Structural Work and Heavy Lifting”.
Salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications
Industry: Oil & Gas/ Construction Industry.
Location: West Area
Working hrs: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm/12.30 pm (5.5days week)
Salary: $ 3.2 – 4.5K, Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability.
- Start Off with 14 days annual & Year-end bonus.
** Only those with Min 5 years of Singapore Work Experience
- Relevant academic qualifications or professional certifications.
- Must have 3 – 8 yrs experience in SINGAPORE Construction industry
- Prefer with Some years of Oil & Gas industry background
- Some experience with Chevron, Air Liquide, and PCS added advantage.
- Experience in “Structural Work and Heavy Lifting”.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, and working independently.
- **Able to do Cad Drawing for lifting, added advantage.
- Willing to work in West Area.
- Assist the worksite to identify any unsafe conditions or unsafe work practices and to implement reasonable and practical measures to ensure safe work conditions.
- Assist in the investigations and reporting of accidents/incidents and recommend preventive and corrective measures.
- Liaise and communicate closely with site operations staff and Project Managers on all Workplace Safety and Health issues.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, code of practice, and the Company’s safety rules and regulations.
Please send in your updated detailed resume to email@example.com with Current & Expected salary, Available date, a valid mobile & email for us to contact you, or phone 6728 1171.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Take Care Stay Safe & God Bless.
Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
MOM Certified: 1103514
MOM licence: 07C4245
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org