Website Job Alpha Associates
We'll Hook You Up !
Senior Project Manager (Building Construction)
- Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor.
- Location: Town Area.
- Salary: Based on Qualification, Experience, and Capability.
- Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with year-end bonus + VB based on performance.
Important NOTE: Open to Singaporeans. Strictly NO Quota for ANY Work Pass.
- Only those with 10 years of relevant Singapore work experience, will be considered,
- Thank you for your understanding & co-operation.
The main scope of this position is leading the tender team to prepare tender submissions for new building construction projects which includes the following but is not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by the PE Board or equivalent.
- Min of 10 years of Singapore working experience as a Project Manager in construction or construction management, or a combination of relevant work experience in building projects in Singapore for mega projects of similar scale, complexity, and nature of work.
- Ability to understand all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, and scheduling in order to fully understand project implications.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to successfully communicate with clients, management, and team members.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- Able to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Local project/contract management experience is preferred.
- Oversee tender works including providing directions on planning, construction technique, quality of tender submission documents, risk and issue management, tender price negotiation with suppliers, and subcons for finalization.
- Review tender documents, scope of works, checking the feasibility for qualification, and financial criteria.
- Preparing presentations, risk matrix, and information for top management to get approval for bidding.
- Preparing technical & commercial bids as per the tender requirements.
- Supporting projects in the technical area, project strategy, and cost control.
- Develop internal training curriculums to enhance internal capability.
- Assistance for ongoing civil projects is not limited to advice but also includes technical advice and assistance for project strategy, project cost management, Processes, and Workflow. Improvements, Quality Assurance and Control, Materials Sourcing, Procurement, and Training Plan.
- Assist Project Manager to cover PM’s role not limited to planning, site management,
- budget control, safety, and risk management in case of assignment on site.
To Apply: STRICTLY NO Quota for ANY Work Pass, Thank you for your understanding.
Send in your updated detailed resume, Bio Data, Country Status, Current and expected salary range, and Available date ASAP with a valid mobile number & direct email for us to contact you, Or Phone 6728 1171.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- DID: 67281171
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- Agency Cert: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
To apply for this job email your details to JML@Jobalpha.com