kat@jobalpha To ensure site works are carried out according to daily / weekly site coordination schedule.
Willing to work 5.5 work week (Alt Sat)
Client: MNC, A1 Main Contractor
Location: North (Transportation pick up at Tanah Merah, Pasir Ris, Jurong West, Yishun)
Salary: $3.5K – $5.5K Negotiable, Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability
*Remuneration: 17 days annual leave with Year End bonus + VB based on performance.
- Minimum 5 years above of experience in site construction M&E activities and supervision.
- Able to work in team and cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant qualification of certificates in Mechanical /Electrical discipline
- Coordinate and supervise M&E works and ensure works are carried out are in accordance to drawings, specifications, shop drawings and method statements.
- To conduct pre-inspection with subcontractors prior to calling for RE/RTO inspections.
- To ensure site works are carried out according to daily / weekly site coordination schedule.
- Carry out In-process Quality Control inspection to ensure the quality is within acceptable range.
- Ensure work activities are carried out in safe working environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve any site issues faced at the work site.
- Ability to plan and coordinate inter disciplinary works and shop drawings.
- Receiving structural materials from suppliers.
- To keep site records.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor/ Management.
Please send in your updated detailed resume to email@example.com / Whatsapp 89101675.
Subject: Site Supervisor / North > IMMED
- 1) Updated detailed resume with the following information
- 2) BioData
- 3) State your last drawn salary with current & previous employers
4) The notice required and availability date, Range of expected salary
5) Reason for leaving each employment
6) Singapore’s Project experience & Duration
7) Return email address & Mobile number
NOTE: ** Our Consultants will contact you for the next step.
Take Care, Stay Safe & God Bless.
MOM Certified: R 1103510
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org