kat@jobalpha Min 3 years of Singapore construction industry experience
Min 1 years of experience in the construction supervision/project coordination
Utility Engineers / Co-Ordinators X 2: MRT Projects / PERM
- Client: MNC A1 in the Construction Industry
- Project: LTA/ MRT
- Location: North/ Central Area
- Salary: $3.8 K – $6K, Based on Qualification Experience & Capability
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLY those with Singapore Construction Work Experience & We DO NOT Sponsor a Work PASS. NO QUOTA for ANY Work Passes.
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Min 3 years of Singapore construction industry experience
- Min 1 years of experience in the construction supervision/project coordination for underground infrastructure projects of similar scale and complexity
- Familiar with Dry & Wet utility work or Registered earthwork supervisor with EMA/SPPG will be an advantage
Utility Co Ordinator’s Responsibilities
- Reporting to utility manager
- Liaise with the various agencies, statutory boards and authorities
- Responsible for applying for relevant utilities permit and license
- Assist the Project team to study and determine the existing utilities
- Attend site inspection and coordination meetings
- Prepare project progress reports and ensure the progress as per schedule
Utility Engineer / Manager’s Responsibilities
- Managing the design of utility diversion route, supporting structure & other required structure.
- Study and determine the existing utilities, In-charge of site utility diversion work
- Engage and liaise with the approved subcontractor for any services diversion works
- Identify and resolve system failures and perform to oversee preventative maintenance
- Direct project groups and/or technicians, providing activities and guidance on utility process, design, and construction
- Compile data on utility process units, monitoring system efficiency and energy and material usage
- Manage utility construction projects, developing project scope, timelines, specifications, and budgets
Send in your detailed resume with the following request information to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, Or Phone 6728 1171 Thank You!
Subject: Utility / ?
- 1. Updated detailed resume
- 2. Country Status and Bio Data
3. Availability date, any leave to offset.
Reason for leaving all previous employment.
5. State your Current & Last drawn Salary with ALL Previous Employers.
6.State Clearly your Range of Expected salary
7. Past Projects & Duration
8. All above requested information in the resume, Max 4 pages.
NOTE: Resumes Without the above-mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any short-listing. ** Our Consultant will reply you if shortlisted for 2nd round screening.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Take Care Stay Safe & God Bless.
- Recruiter: Janemarie Lim
- MOM Certified: 1103514
- MOM licence: 07C4245
- Job Alpha Associates
- WWW. Jobalpha.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com